Stone Soup Group
Phone: (907) 561-3701
Fax: (907) 561-3702
Address: 307 E Northern Lights Blvd #100
Anchorage, AK 99503
Map & Directions
Submit an intake or referral form and start working with a Parent Navigator or Developmental Disabilities Resource Connection (DDRC) Navigator to assist you with exploring resources, completing applications, school support, Medicaid Waiver information and more!
Parent Navigators and DDRC Navigators sit down with each family to help figure out what pieces are missing and put them into place. Navigators familiarize you with available options by offering specialized information, support, training, and community resources based on each family’s unique needs.
- Stone Soup Group’s Navigation services are provided at no charge to families
- We stay involved as long as you want us to. You can come back whenever you need support.
- Parent Navigators serve ages birth to 26. DDRC Navigators serve the lifespan.
Refer a family or individual to Stone Soup Group and together we can collaboratively assist families and/or individuals with exploring resources, completing applications, school support and more!
When You Refer to Stone Soup Group:
- It is typically because a family needs additional resources outside your field of expertise
- We provide reliable, accurate information using person first, family-friendly language
- Our services are confidential and free of charge to families
- Families are contacted by a Navigator within 72 hours
- There are no eligibility requirements
- Parent Navigators serve families regardless of diagnosis with children up to age 26
- DDRC Navigators serve families and individuals, regardless of diagnosis, throughout the lifespan