Our work would not be possible without the support and collaboration of federal, state and community partners. Thank you for helping us to support Alaskan families!
- State of Alaska Department of Health, Division of Senior and Disability Services
- State of Alaska Department of Health, Division of Public Health, Section of Women’s Children’s and Family Health
- State of Alaska Department of Education and Early Development
- US Department of Education, Office of Special Education Programs
- US Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources Services Administration
- Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority
- Matanuska Health Foundation
- Parent to Parent USA
- Governor’s Council on Disability and Special Education
- Special Education Service Agency
- University of Alaska, Center for Human Development
- LINKS Parent Resource Center
- Disability Law Center of Alaska
- Southcentral Foundation
- State of Alaska Department of Labor, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Alaska Association on Developmental Disabilities
- Peer Power
As the fable goes, every contribution counts. Each of our funders and partners play a vital role in providing the best possible services and resources to children with special needs and their families. Thank you for your support.
How do we use our funding?
Stone Soup Group supports over 1,200 individuals a year through one-on-one navigation and training events. Our services are provided free of charge to all families because we know many are often already overwhelmed with medical bills and paperwork. We serve families statewide and have offices in Anchorage and Wasilla. We have Navigators living across the state and we travel for specialty clinics, outreach activities and training events. We connect with families in-person, over the phone or by videoconference.