Stone Soup Group is hiring!
If you feel passionate about our mission supporting families who care for loved ones with developmental disabilities and believe that you have the skills and experience to do the work, we want to hear from you!
At Stone Soup Group, we prioritize equity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage people who experience disabilities, Black, Indigenous, People of Color, women, and others who identify with underrepresented groups to apply.
SSG offers competitive pay and benefits that include –
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement plan
- Professional development opportunities
- Work from home or remote work eligibility with some positions
- Supportive, flexible, inclusive, fun, Soupy work environment
Our current openings include –
This position provides training, information and resources that support families and caregivers of children or youth who experiences disabilities. Support includes assistance in accessing resources through special education, early intervention, health care, and social service programs. This position will assist families in developing an individualized, coordinated system of support for their child as well as empowering them to be their child’s advocate.
*This position will require in-person travel
To apply for our current openings, please submit the following –
- Cover letter – tell us why you are a good candidate for the position, even if you think you don’t meet all of the requirements!
- Current resume
- Three professional references
- SSG application
All correspondence, questions, and applications should be submitted to Mary Middleton: firstname.lastname@example.org