Click on the title of the video to view!
- SSG Virtual Parent Conference 2020 (Playlist) – Recordings from Stone Soup Group’s Annual Parent Conference 2020
- Social Security Work Incentives – Special rules that allow a person who receives Social Security benefits to work and still receive their SS benefits
- Supported Decision Making Agreements – A talk with transitioning aged youth [17+] and parents about Supported Decision Making Agreements and Guardianship
DDRC Lunch & Learn Sessions:
- SSI/Medicaid & how they connect to the DDRC – An overview on how to apply for SSI & Medicaid
- Parent Advocate Panel – Information shared by SSG Navigators who are also Parent Advocates
- What in the world is TEFRA? – An overview & discussion of TEFRA Medicaid with Stone Soup Group and Professional Panel.
Parent Learning Hour Classes:
Stone Soup Group Parent Navigator Anna Zierfuss and Fairbanks Northstar Borough School District Special Education PD Coordinator Terry Manning host Parent Learning Hour. Explore recordings of the classes below.
Take a look at our Community Calendar to register for an upcoming Parent Learning Hour Class!
- Learning at Home
- Positive Mental Health Strategies for Children and Adults
- Executive Functioning Explained
- Understanding De-escalation & Proactive/Reactive Strategies
- The Waiver System in AK
- Navigating the Special Education Process
- Secondary Transitioning: How High Can They Go?