Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders – FASDs
- Stone Soup Group has a designated FASD Parent Navigator that provides training, information, and resources that support families and caregivers of children or youth who experience disabilities, most specifically those with an FASD diagnosis. FASD is the umbrella term used to describe diagnoses related to FASD. FAS, Partial FAS (PFAS) Static Encephalopathy/Alcohol Exposed (SE/AE) Neurobehavioral Disorder/Alcohol Exposed (ND/AE)
- Moment to Moment: Teens Growing Up with FASDs
This 56-minute documentary presents the stories of four teens, their families, and one criminal justice case. It is an enlightening combination of medical/scientific information presented by experts in the field of prenatal substance/alcohol exposure and longitudinal storytelling. It clearly demonstrates the range of this disability, challenges for those who experience Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD), and strategies their families/caregivers use to help them.
- Click here for more FASD related materials
- Click here to learn more about the 9 Core Messages
- Click here to see our Community Calendar of Events
Neurodevelopmental Clinic – more info coming!