Moving Up, Moving On: A Friendship, Dating and Transition Program
August 29 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Moving Up, Moving On is an interactive program designed to teach youth
with intellectual or developmental disabilities how to create maintain healthy relationships.
What to expect:
• 10-week program starting August 29th
• Attend twice a week – Wednesday(s) and Friday(s)
• Discuss types of relationships,personal boundaries, independent living skills and more
• Supervised outings in the community with peers
• $150* per person – Must apply to be accepted in the program
• Between the ages of 15 to 22
• Reside in the Anchorage area
• Able to participate in outings with minimal assistance
Interested in attending?
Moving Up, Moving On: 2018 Application
Do you have an event you’d like featured on this calendar? Submit your event for publication here.