Moving Up, Moving On is an interactive program designed to teach youth
with intellectual or developmental disabilities how to create maintain healthy relationships.
What to expect:
• 10-week program starting May 10th
• Attend twice a week – Wednesday(s) and Friday(s)
• Discuss types of relationships,
personal boundaries, independent
living skills and more
• Supervised outings in the
community with peers
• $150 per person – Must apply to be
accepted in the program
• Between the ages of 15 to 22
• Reside in the Anchorage area
• Able to participate in outings with
Interested in attending?
Moving Up, Moving On: 2017 Application
Do you have an event you’d like featured on this calendar? Submit your event for publication here.