Moving Up, Moving On
March 27 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$100
Moving Up, Moving On is an interactive program designed to teach youth with intellectual or developmental disabilities how to create maintain healthy relationships.
What to expect:
• 9-week program; starting on 3/27/19 and ending on 5/22/19
• Attend twice a week – Wednesday and Friday from 3-5 pm
• Discuss types of relationships, personal boundaries, independent living skills and more
• Supervised outings in the community with peers
• $100* per person – scholarships available if cost is a barrier
• Between the ages of 15 to 22
• Reside in the Anchorage area
• Able to participate in outings with minimal assistance
Interested in attending? Complete the application below.
Moving Up, Moving On: 2019 Application
Do you have an event you’d like featured on this calendar? Submit your event for publication here.