- This event has passed.
IEP Training: Knowledge is Power!
May 1, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Stone Soup Group invites families interested in special education, to come learn about the Individualized Education Program (IEP) in Alaska.
• Evaluation and eligibility
• Policies, procedures and your rights
• IEP goals, accommodations and services
• Preparation before the IEP
• Problem solving along the way
Attend in-person in Anchorage or Ketchikan; or by webinar. SESA/ARRC is hosting a site at the Ketchikan Library. Please register to attend.
Registration: Knowledge is Power 5/1/18
Do you have an event you'd like featured on this calendar? Submit your event for publication here.