- This event has passed.
Juneau FASD Community: FASD & L.I.F.E. Immersion Workshop
August 7, 2017 - August 11, 2017USD750
L.I.F.E. (Living in FASD Education)
For Professionals and Other Community Members
All food and accommodations provided
Professional UAA Credits Avaliable
PUT THEORY INTO PRACTICE!!
- Connect the head and the heart.
- Learn, work, and play together as a community with families experiencing an FASD.
- Interact with Canadian team leaders.
- Engage in classroom and experiential activities that support individuals affected by an FASD.
- Recognize and appreciate contributions made by people experiencing an FASD.
- Experience the impact of interdependent living.
- Observe the effects of a whole foods, no additive diet.
please visit their website
Do you have an event you'd like featured on this calendar? Submit your event for publication here.