Friendship & Dating at Stone Soup Group
September 9 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- For Teens and Young Adults ages 15 – 26 years old
- *Applicants will be asked to participate in an interview
- Friendship & Dating at Stone Soup Group is an interactive program designed to teach youth with intellectual or developmental disabilities how to create and maintain healthy relationships.
- What to expect:
• Ongoing class program starting September 9th and ending on November 15th
• Attend twice a week – Mondays and Thursdays
• Discuss types of relationships, personal boundaries, independent living skills and more
• In-person class at Stone Soup Group – Masks Required*
- *In-person events may be offered virtually to protect the health and safety of staff and the families we support
- *Registration will close on September 1st 2021 – please register ASAP*
Do you have an event you’d like featured on this calendar? Submit your event for publication here.