Friendship & Dating at Stone Soup Group
June 7 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
One event on June 7, 2021 at 3:00 pm
- Friendship & Dating at Stone Soup Group is an interactive program designed to teach youth with intellectual or developmental disabilities how to create and maintain healthy relationships.
- *Applicants will be asked to participate in an interview
- What to expect:
• 10 class program starting May 3rd and ending on June 7th (no class on Memorial Day)
• Attend twice a week – Mondays and Thursdays
• Discuss types of relationships, personal boundaries, independent living skills and more
• Online course through Zoom
- *Registration will close on 4/23 – please register ASAP*
Friendship & Dating @ Stone Soup Group - Application
Do you have an event you’d like featured on this calendar? Submit your event for publication here.