As a partner you become an active participant in developing an accessible, inclusive, healthy community for Alaska’s families. We value and recognize your generosity and will work with you to ensure that your contribution is used in a way that is meaningful to you. As we like to say here, “it takes a village” and we couldn’t support families without you!
Make a difference in our community. Join the Stone Soup Group family of supporters to become part of the solution and part of the story that gives Stone Soup Group its mission and name.
For more information contact Mary Elam at 907-561-3701 and please feel free to review our donor sponsor catalog and benefit levels of giving.
- Champion: $5,000 +
- Advocate: $2,500 – $4,999
- Partner: $1,000 – $2,499
- Friend: $500 – $999
- Providence Foundation
- FitzWilliams Fund
- All for Kids Pediatric Therapy
- Weston Technology Solutions
- Adele Lessly
- Alaska Pediatric Therapy
- Anchorage Unitarian Universalist Fellowship
- Hans Clark
- North Star Behavioral Health
- LaTouche Pediatrics
- Fred Meyer Rewards
Our work would not be possible without the support of other state and federal entities. Thank you for supporting Alaskan families.
- State of Alaska Department of Health and Social Services
- Alaska Department of Education & Early Development
- United States Department of Education
- State of Alaska
- United States Department of Health and Human Services
- Anchorage School District
- Arctic Slope Native Association
As the fable goes, every contribution counts. Each of our funders and partners play a vital role in providing the best possible services and resources to children with special needs and their families. Thank you for your support.